There is a growing interest in the Learning Health System (LHS) to facilitate the use of evidence and health data to inform decision making in clinical care.
The Monash Partners LHS framework takes routine healthcare data through iterative cycles of knowledge generation and improvement in healthcare, enabled by partnerships across multidisciplinary stakeholders (academic, clinician, community and industry stakeholders).
At this online event, healthcare leaders will share how the LHS is informing their work. Hear about the benefits and challenges of a LHS and how to:
• Engage stakeholders
• Integrate/translate best practice research evidence
• Harness the power of data,
• Drive effective and sustained healthcare improvement, and
• Implement your own Learning Health System approach.
Our presenters include:
• Professor Helena Teede AM, Executive Director, Monash Partners Academic Health Science Centre
• Associate Professor Clair Sullivan, Head, Queensland Digital Academy Research Group, Centre for Health Services Research, The University of Queensland (UQ)
• Professor Wendy Chapman, Associate Dean, Digital Health and Informatics, University of Melbourne.